DTG Digital M3 Direct to Garment Industrial Printer - Forward Thinking!
DTG M3 PRINTER (Direct to Garment)The industrial class DTG M3 is the culmination of 10 years of R&D and garment printer development, it delivers the industries most advanced, user friendly and precise print platform specifically designed for textile applications, whilst retaining the revolutionary WIMS system (white ink management) and One Pass print technology that have made DTG an industry leader.
The DTG M3 PRINTER series is designed with a bespoke firmware specifically created for optimal print quality at higher production speeds by adoption of greater ink droplet control and accurate placement on the garment. Simply put, the M3 outputs more without lowering print quality, it’s a better science!
With the DTG M3 Printer print all over T-shirts, hoodies, tea towels, mouse mats, bags, jeans, cloth panels and more. The productivity, flexibility and throughput is limited only by your imagination, therefore creating greater profit opportunities for you. The DTG M3, an industry benchmark that will grow with you!
Better engineered, ink management, brighter prints, faster production, more flexibility and easier to use without the maintenance levels currently experienced in the market, that’s the DTG M3!
- Industrial all steel build – IT’S TOUGH!
- Patent Pending WIMS (White Ink Management System)
- Seamless servo driven accuracy
- Bespoke firmware designed for textile Printing
- Scalable production – print multiple garments at a time.
- A new way to print – iQ Interweave – eliminates banding at all resolutions
- M2 Print area of 604 x 420mm (24" x 16.5")
- M3 Print area of 1200 x 650mm (47" x 25")
- Print 50+ large graphics on white/lights garments and 25+ large graphics on darks per hour – Now that’s FAST!
- One pass enabled, increase your production output dramatically
- 46 pcl ink drop size scalable through all resolutions.
- Intelligent integrated RIP software with patented white under-base tools
- Consistent repeatable prints, day after day.
- Twelve months warranty, excluding print head and ink lines.